Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Christmas ideas

I've got to plan ahead this year. With a new baby coming in November, I hope to have all of my Christmas gifts ready beforehand (let's be honest... it will take a miracle).

I LOVE these monograms made out of crayons for teacher gifts!


I saw this clipboard on another blog and thought it would also be a fun teacher gift. I'm going to do them in the teacher's favorite color and have my kids write them a note or draw a picture and mod podge that on the clipboard. I'll either give this for Christmas or teacher appreciation week.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so borrowing the crayon idea!!! That is the cutest thing ever!!! I hail the creative queen :)

Bizzy Bee Creations said...

Thanks for the plug :) I love the idea of having your child write a note or draw a picture then mod podge it on.

LOVE your blog...lots of fun ideas I want to try!!